Hot Air Balloon Advertising Programs: Why they work
If you want a big look without spending big dollars, a hot air
balloon provides giant results. Whether you are a big company and
want to look big, or if you
are a small company and want to look
You are putting your name in front of thousands of viewers and
they did not have to do a thing! Your viewers are not necessarily
looking for the goods or services that a company has to offer. Your
viewers donít have to buy a newspaper or magazine then turn to your
page a read a written advertisement.
They donít even have to be
tuned into your radio station. Certainly everyone will look at a hot
air balloon. In fact, they will even take pictures of it!
A balloon attracts crowds, young and old alike. Everyone can
relate to a huge Christmas tree ornament.
- Your company logo on a 15 x 30 banner affixed to
an 8 story high hot air balloon.
- Banner flown on a three month contract basis, in
areas of high traffic visibility.
- All equipment is owned and operated by Air
According to market research completed by the Department of
Tourism for the Kodak Albuquerque Balloon Festival in 1996, the
people who attend this event are 25 to 54 years of age, equal
percentages of males to females, three quarters of them are
Caucasians with family incomes of $40,000 to $70,000 per
Advertising using balloons is not new. It has proven itself for
many businesses (see list attached). Programs are varied for dollars
spent and areas covered. The
bottom line remains that, dollar
for dollar, advertising via Hot Air Balloon works very
In a magazine article printed in 1987, Malcolm Forbes was quoted
"Balloons, for what they cost, have
us (Forbes Magazine) more
promotional value than a hundred
times as much spent on (standard)
Sure, not everyone wants to be a
Malcolm Forbes, but using
his business practices Ö how can it
- Your company logo imprinted on a 105,000 cubic
- Air Ventures will lease bottom end equipment and
- Part-time FAA commercial pilot and crew.
- All equipment except envelope will remain Air
- A limited attendance of selected balloon events
with high spectator figures and/or part-time attendance of company
specific promotion events.
- Your company logo imprinted to your design on a 77,000
cubic foot balloon envelope.
- Your company logo painted on the side of your recovery
- Full-time FAA events corporate pilot and crew.
- All equipment necessary for balloon operations.
- Full-time attendance of selected balloon events with
high spectator figures and/or full-time attendance of grand
or company specific promotional events.
Just a few of the existing Commercial balloon programs:Dodge
|Advertising via a balloon is an
environmentally safe way of getting your message across, besides just
being good, clean family
|Business Interest Application
Because of the vast diversity available, all corporate business is handled via individual contract. To design a program that will fit your needs, please supply us with the following information and we will contact you.